Welcome to Cedar City
Welcome to Cedar City
Cedar City Attractions
Less than 10 minutes away
- Cedar Canyon – 8 minutes
- Cedar City Regional Airport – 10 minutes
- Interstate 15 – 2 minutes
- Southern Utah University – 5 minutes
- Cedar City Historic Downtown – 8 minutes
- Lake at the Hills – 2 minutes
- Park Discovery – 2 minutes
- Southern Utah Mueseum of Art – 6 minutes
- Providence Center Dining and Shopping – 3 minutes
- Cedar City Trail System – 5 minutes
More than 15 minutes away
- Zion National Park – 60 minutes
- Brian Head Ski Resort – 45 minutes
- Saint George – 45 minutes
- Kolob Canyons – 25 minutes
- Cedar Breaks – 35 minutes
- Kanarra Creek Trail – 25 minutes
- Parowan Gap – 60 minutes
More than 1 Hour away
- Bryce Canyon – 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Kanab – 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Lake Powell – 2 hours, 45 minutes
- Las Vegas – 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Valley of Fire – 2 hours
- Grand Staircase National Monument – 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Fremont Indian State Park – 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Capitol Reef National Park – 2 hours, 45 minutes
- Valley of Fire State Park – 2 hours
Discover the Cedar Community
Live a quality and comfortable life at Ironhorse in a customized home that fits your family’s needs. Cedar City has something to offer for everyone! Only minutes away from your home, you can enjoy many fun, outdoor activities as well as a variety of restaurants, shops, and resources.
Cedar City offers a wide variety of sights and activities, with nearby Brian Head Ski Resort, mountain biking and hiking trails, and several national parks, monuments, and state parks.
Cedar City offers some of each season, with warm summers in the 90s and beautiful mountain winters.
Enjoy Pristine Landscapes
Come savor the beautiful, budding terrain that Southern Utah’s red mountains have to offer. Cedar City is known for its amazing outdoor and recreational activities such as hiking, biking, and walking trails. Connect with the national parks that are right in our backyard!
Explore the Legacy of Cedar City
Venture into Cedar City’s rich and meaningful history. Visitors and residents can immerse themselves into the quality craftsmanship, art, and culture that is showcased throughout the town. Be a part of this legacy, all while writing a new chapter in your own personal history.
Founded in 1851, “Festival City USA” is home to over 17 major events, including the Shakespeare Festival and the Utah Summer Games. It’s home to Southern Utah University, several major manufacturing firms, and home to the headquarters of the Leavitt Group Insurance.
It was originally settled for the purpose of building an iron works by pioneers in the area; you can see some of the ruins in the areas outside town, near Old Irontown.