About Saddleback Ridge
Saddleback Ridge features 194 premier lots ranging in size from 0.24 acres to 1.1 acres, allowing families of all sizes to choose what fits their needs. Saddleback is the perfect combination of stunning mountain views, prime location, and a competitive set of amenities. These Cedar City lots are available for those who wish to bring in their own contractor and builder to design a customized home.
Features & Amenities
- Stunning views
- All utilities to lots
- CC&Rs and design guidelines
- Direct connect to the city’s trail system
- Prime view of the Shirtz Canyon and Cedar Mountain landscape
- Surrounded by acres of stunning open space
- Proximity to education facilities
- Just minutes away from restaurants, shopping, and entertainment
- Gateway to the National Parks including Zion, Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks
- National Monument, Dixie National Forest, and other Natural Wonders
- In the heart of a mountain community
- Five minutes from Interstate-15
0.443 ac / 19,299 sq. ft.
0.437 ac / 19,019 sq. ft.
0.494 ac / 21,538 sq. ft.
0.789 ac / 34,375 sq. ft.
0.771 ac / 33,601 sq. ft.
0.657 ac / 28,606 sq. ft.
0.517 ac / 22,524 sq. ft.
0.551 ac / 24,002 sq. ft.
0.699 ac / 30,455 sq. ft.
0.306 ac / 13,350 sq. ft.